In July, if the loading speed of your site is too slow, you will feel the sting of the latest Google slap and find that you are further down in page rankings. So what is the best way to speed up your site? Everyone who uses WordPress knows the answer to this question. However, knowing the answer doesn’t mean that you have an effective solution.
Use A Cache Plugin
If you use WordPress, you are probably using a caching plugin to speed up your site. This is especially critical if you have huge amounts of traffic visiting on a regular basis.
If you are technically challenged like me, you need a fast and easy way to ensure that your site loads within an acceptable time frame to avoid the coming consequences.
Even The Best Cache Plugins Are Problematic
- They are complicated to use and can break your site, especially if the settings are incorrect.
- Most of the free popular plugins are exploited often by hackers.
- All caching plugins clear the cache on ALL pages even if you change just one word on one page. This means that vital server resources are being used to rebuild your site cache.
- Preloading features of cache plugins cause even more site lag, especially on larges sites.
Preparing For The Next Google Slap
Why should you consider Viper Cache as an optimization solution for your WordPress sites to improve page loading speeds?
- It doesn’t interfere with your themes or plugins so there are fewer conflicts.
- Simple to use with much fewer settings than any other caching plugin on the market.
- Built on a secure framework which greatly reduces the potential of your site being hacked.
- Smart cache clearing and rebuilding technology doesn’t over utilize your site’s server resources or slow your site down like other plugins.
- Built using the fastest cache features without compromising site stability.
Viper Cache also lowers your bandwidth by shielding your site from hot-linking, bad bots and site scrapers, which is a unique feature for a caching plugin.
Want to see how your site your site performs using Google’s PageSpeed Insight Tool?
Did you discover that your site speed is slow? If so, you might want to check out Viper Cache now before to prevent losing your hard-earned Google page rankings!